Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.141 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥303,170 (ARS $42,456) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)