Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.352 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,294 (Mex$ 36,487) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)