Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.332 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥301,764 (Mex$ 56,595) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)