Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.833 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥192,504 (ARS $67,960) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)