Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.321 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥221,395 (ARS $41,608) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (42 minutes ago)