Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.141 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥331,370 (ARS $46,405) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)