Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.176 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,831 (Mex$ 32,521) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Arcata, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)