Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.855 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥203,065 (Mex$ 34,683) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 500 TT$ (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Gaya costs ₨84 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baotou costs 38元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)