Cost of living comparison between San Luis Potosí, Mexico and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.575 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥318,141 (Mex$ 57,069) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (43 minutes ago)