Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.579 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,415 (Mex$ 40,762) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)