Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.227 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,011 (Mex$ 33,246) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 2 hours ago)