Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.008 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥268,385 ($2,440) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥239,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)