Cost of living comparison between San Luis, Argentina and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.852 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥308,788 (ARS $45,068) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (39 minutes ago)