Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.518 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥202,387 (ARS $31,048) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (22 minutes ago)