Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.038 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥391,398 ($3,525) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)