Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.298 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥274,369 ($2,465) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥264,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)