Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.378 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥407,137 ($3,722) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)