Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.762 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥277,419 ($2,460) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥246,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)