Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.220 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥247,348 (Php111,409) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥247,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)