Cost of living comparison between San Juan, La Union, Philippines and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.155 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥395,972 (Php183,778) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)