Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.197 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥255,462 (ARS $35,498) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (about 1 hour ago)