Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.336 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥163,635 (ARS $30,665) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (38 minutes ago)