Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.295 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥275,910 (ARS $37,823) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (22 minutes ago)