Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.391 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥264,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥192,171 (ARS $35,645) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)