Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.552 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,056 (Mex$ 39,456) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)