Cost of living comparison between San Jose del Cabo, Mexico and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.572 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥326,783 (Mex$ 58,645) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)