Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.076 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥235,620 (Php113,478) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)