Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.187 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥264,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥234,286 (Php107,141) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)