Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.144 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥375,000 (ARS $52,493) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)