Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18071 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥267,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥246,172 (CH$1,362,282) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)