Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17141 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥242,924 (CH$1,417,202) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)