Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,256 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.394 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥276,762 ($2,530) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥234,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (38 minutes ago)