Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.606 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥229,204 (Mex$ 40,885) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)