Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.176 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,616 (Mex$ 34,427) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (43 minutes ago)