Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.570 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥238,903 (ARS $36,364) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)