Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.063 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥319,713 (10,292TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)