Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.558 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥328,273 (10,743TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)