Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.748 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,044 (6,896TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (28 minutes ago)