Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01363 JPY / UZS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥190,569 (13,984,954 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)