Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 129.693 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥261,956 (€2,020) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥240,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 2 hours ago)