Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.369 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥281,488 (€2,127) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥255,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)