Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.384 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥433,874 (€3,665) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)