Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.785 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥255,110 (€1,981) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥233,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)