Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.610 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥293,391 (€2,281) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥268,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (34 minutes ago)