Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.261 JPY / DOP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥246,103 (RD$ 108,852) in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)