Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.249 JPY / DOP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥239,056 (RD$ 106,294) in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)