Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.598 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥361,906 (R$ 10,772) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)