Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 932 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.511 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,849 (R$ 6,023) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (41 minutes ago)