Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.476 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥367,186 (R$ 10,969) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (27 minutes ago)