Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.634 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥310,220 (Mex$ 55,062) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)