Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 936 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 107.589 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥250,643 ($2,330) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥248,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)