Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.158 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥396,658 ($3,808) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)