Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.732 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥412,248 ($3,723) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)