Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.499 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥241,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,778 ($1,936) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (39 minutes ago)