Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.055 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥244,450 ($2,221) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)