Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.586 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥292,634 (€2,191) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥272,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)