Cost of living comparison between Salem, India and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.559 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥311,214 (₨199,577) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)