Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥190,704 (Rp 22,754,992) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £23,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £454 (about 1 hour ago)