Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00786 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥188,123 (Rp 23,939,870) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)