Cost of living comparison between Salamanca, Spain and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.069 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥331,033 (€2,734) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)