Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.669 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥234,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,212 (€1,623) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)