Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 288.448 JPY / OMR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥359,707 (﷼ 1,247) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (39 minutes ago)