Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 295.112 JPY / OMR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,986 (﷼ 749) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (42 minutes ago)