Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.599 JPY / SAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥301,289 (﷼ 10,179) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)