Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 111.289 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥247,020 ($2,220) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥247,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)