Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 130.500 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥267,645 (€2,051) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥265,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (42 minutes ago)