Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.717 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥384,236 (€3,183) in Saint-Pierre.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (44 minutes ago)