Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.384 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥396,877 (€3,352) in Saint-Pierre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)