Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.909 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥345,842 (руб 181,156) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (33 minutes ago)