Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.880 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥236,675 (руб 125,878) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)