Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.857 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥236,669 (руб 127,470) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)