Cost of living comparison between Saint Petersburg, Russia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.673 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥365,045 (руб 218,213) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 1 hour ago)