Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.733 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 20% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥318,966 (£2,250) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥266,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)