Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 148.005 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 23% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥329,496 (£2,226) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥267,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)