Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20039 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥236,000 (1,177,680 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)