Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.557 JPY / XCD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥277,342 (EC$6,674) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥259,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)