Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.437 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥230,246 (€1,739) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (43 minutes ago)