Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.654 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥256,965 (€1,937) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)