Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.450 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥268,614 (€2,028) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥265,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)