Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.095 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥356,326 (₨325,544) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)