Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.942 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥198,882 (₨211,075) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (26 minutes ago)