Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥186,959 (₨175,981) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)