Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.577 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥223,092 (2,702 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)