Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 74.478 JPY / LYD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥330,041 (4,431 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (44 minutes ago)