Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.081 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,515 (2,772 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)