Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.483 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥263,933 (€1,992) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥259,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)