Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.430 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥231,183 (€1,800) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥231,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)