Cost of living comparison between Rzeszów, Poland and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.275 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥336,686 (12,814 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (42 minutes ago)