Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.477 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,098 (7,156 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)