Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.757 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥337,512 (R 38,543) in Rustenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)