Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.979 JPY / NZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥384,260 (NZ$4,992) in Rotorua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)