Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.934 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥308,927 (руб 159,770) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)