Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.977 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥214,305 (руб 108,378) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)