Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.828 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,359 (руб 106,317) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)