Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.759 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥211,396 (руб 120,153) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)