Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.353 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥214,159 (ARS $40,004) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)