Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 125.309 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥445,078 (€3,552) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)