Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.900 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥456,453 (€3,807) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (33 minutes ago)