Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 909 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.327 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥301,927 (€2,299) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥256,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)