Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 133.161 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥311,362 (€2,338) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥262,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Pontianak costs Rp 450,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)