Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.995 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 39% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥522,820 ($4,710) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (39 minutes ago)