Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.663 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 40% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥545,587 ($4,800) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)