Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 114.763 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 39% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥523,100 ($4,558) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)