Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.231 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 30% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥293,002 ($2,634) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥225,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)