Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 112.862 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 39% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥522,910 ($4,633) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)