Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.425 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 35% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥507,518 ($4,907) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)