Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 107.656 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 24% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥319,364 ($2,967) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥257,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)