Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 114.115 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥221,508 ($1,941) in Riobamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)