Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.471 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥202,373 ($1,799) in Riobamba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (31 minutes ago)