Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 110.495 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,985 ($1,756) in Riobamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)